Workers’ Compensation Claims Specialist
- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 43 days ago
ABC Supply, the nation’s largest distributor of select exterior and interior building products, is currently seeking a Workers’ Compensation Claims Specialist to join its Risk Management team.
This position, located in Beloit, WI allows for a hybrid schedule, with an opportunity of working from home for up to 2 days a week.
If you are detail-oriented, enjoy a good challenge, and have a passion for working with others, this may be a great fit for you!
Specific duties may include:
- Reviewing, investigating, and handling workers’ compensation claims
- Manage third-party claims administrators to ensure adherence to Special Handling Instructions
- Other duties as assigned
Specific qualifications include:
- Experience in a corporate office setting
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality
- Strong follow-through, attention to detail, and accuracy in work
- Casualty claim experience (2-5 years)
- Experience utilizing Risk Management Information System(s) is preferred
- Professional insurance designations such as AIC or ARM is desirable
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flex spending
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
ABC Supply is proud to be an employee-first company. In fact, we have won the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award every year since its inception in 2007, and Glassdoor has named us one of the best places to work in the country. Be part of a company that recognizes your talents, rewards your efforts, and helps you reach your full potential.