Risk Management Coordinator
- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 37 days ago
ABC Supply, the nation’s largest distributor of exterior building products, is seeking a Risk Management Coordinator.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Risk Management, be part of a fast-paced environment, and handle a variety of Risk Management department activities.
This position is located in Beloit, WI, and allows for a hybrid schedule, with an opportunity of working from home 2 days per week.
Specific duties may include:
- As needed, assist the Director of Risk Management, Corporate Risk Manager, Liability Claims Manager, and Workers’ Compensation Claims Manager
- Daily payment/voucher activities
- Working with a third-party administrator (maintain location hierarchy structure, claim recovery/payment process, medical invoice sharing, workers compensation panel(s) distribution)
- Complete/manage document requests, as needed (liability and workers’ compensation matters)
- Obtain and organize training/compliance documentation as part of incident investigations
- Self-administered claim documentation / incident-only claim entry
- Back up resources to Risk Management Administrator (certificates of insurance, auto insurance IDs, etc.)
- Oversee low-severity claims
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Products
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to complete detail-oriented activities efficiently and accurately
- Ability to problem-solve and collaborate with other departments
- Passion for creating new and different - by simplifying, standardizing, and automating
- Experience with commercial insurance programs and claims
- Experience with Adobe tools
- Experience in JD Edwards and OnBase
- Experience with Risk Management Information System utilization
ABC Supply has been the recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award for 17 consecutive years and is proud to be an associate-first company. Benefits options include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, and a 401(k) savings plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Workplace