Regional Facility Manager
- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- Works from
Home, WI 53511
- 20 days ago
ABC Supply, the nation’s largest distributor of select exterior and interior building products, is currently seeking a Regional Facilities Manager (Northwest, Northeast, Midwest, South, Southeast, and Southwest) to join its success-driven team.
This job requires extensive travel in your designated US region. You will need to report regularly to your regional office. The locations are:
- Mesa, AZ
- Dallas, TX
- Atlanta / Alpharetta, GA
- Madison, WI
- Chicago, IL (Downtown)
- Philadelphia/ Telford, PA
In this role, you will provide leadership and guidance over the day-to-day reoccurring, reactive, and emergency facility services for ABC, L&W, and TCI-owned and leased branches within an assigned regional portfolio. This position will consistently uphold and maintain facilities standards, and workplace environment as it pertains to lease obligations and the value of ABC’s owned assets, and is responsible for day-to-day branch facility maintenance, safety (facility), repair, and compliance. This position will be based out of a regional office.
- Assist in the development and implementation of facility maintenance programs, using schedules of periodic comprehensive inspections and work orders
- Act as a main point of contact for facility management issues and keep abreast of business changes that may impact facility requirements and operations
- Coordinate non-discretionary repair and replacements
- Help create, administer, and uphold Facility Standards documents
- Assist with the creation of Annual Budgeting and variance reporting
- Prepare the Non-Capital Facility Repair Routers for amounts between $2,400-$10,000
- Prepare Capital Routers for amounts $10,000+
- Oversee and manage building re-certifications and state compliance requirements
- Address building notices and violations from various Jurisdictions Having Authority (JHA)
- Communicate and Address tenant and Landlord Contract/ Code Violations
- Oversee setting up and terminating Branch Utility accounts
- Reviews leases when working with lease admin, IT, asset and construction managers, and other key stakeholders to proactively manage ongoing lease arrangements.
- Oversight and coordination with outside Property Managers on Vacant Properties
- Manage rebranding programs
- Work with ABC’s Risk Department and Construction Services handling any insurance and disaster occurrences.
- Apply for and Oversee DOE Replacement Projects
- Participate in and lead facility inspections. Review, assess, and address any deficiencies.
- Build strong relationships with internal (site leads/managers) and external customers.
- Invoice review and processing
- Share continuous improvement, innovations, and sustainability ideas for sites, teams, and businesses.
- Maintain required documentation of building functions within the database
- Complete other duties as assigned
Specific qualifications include:
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Facility Management, Construction, and or Property Management with a multi-site responsibility throughout the United States or regions.
- Above average Microsoft Office skill level
- Ability to read and understand building plans
- General understanding of lease terms
- Distinct strength in customer service, conflict resolution, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to travel up to 40% (Planned and flexible – unless an ER)
- Project management skills – the ability to manage and balance multiple projects and tasks
- Experience working effectively with construction managers, asset managers, and leasing administration teams.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in procurement techniques, e.g., bid work, preparing projects specs, pricing, and ordering
- Demonstrated success in building consensus among constituencies with conflicting goals.
- Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach.
Skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Possess a realistic common-sense approach to doing business.
- Must have the ability to work independently and with others and have strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Multi-tasking – capable of setting priorities
- Sense of urgency and self-motivated
- Personable and approachable
- Valid driver’s license
- Certified Facility Management Certification (CFM) and/or Project Management Certification
- Goal and results-driven and/or oriented
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, 401k with Company match.
ABC offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package for eligible associates.
ABC Supply is proud to be an employee-first company. In fact, we have won the Gallup Great Workplace Award every year since its inception in 2007, and Glassdoor has named us one of the best places to work in the country. Be part of a company that recognizes your talents, rewards your efforts, and helps you reach your full potential. At ABC Supply, we have YOUR future covered.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Workplace