- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 22 days ago
Function: Responsible for professionally supporting and assisting the Real Estate needs of an ABC Supply Region
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and negotiate a Commercial lease, Purchase and Sale Agreement, and other Real Estate related documents.
- Monitor Branch lease expiration dates, while communicating with Regional Associates as to their interest in renewing expiring leases
- Renegotiating Renewal Options
- Local Market knowledge of available locations in the event of branch relocation.
- Work in conjunction with Regional Construction Managers in preparation of a budget to relocate the Branch or make certain improvements to Branches.
- Acts as the single point of responsibility for successfully negotiating new market-driven leases, and extensions, and securing new sites for ABC Supply Co.
- Performs the site selection feasibility analysis; secures preliminary drawings and works with Regional Construction Manager in the preparation of relocation and construction budgets; Negotiates the acquisition or lease; conducts the required due diligence; works with Regional Construction Managers to plan the development and construction of the asset.
- Perform annual reviews of property insurance and real estate taxes for each property in his/her portfolio.
- Maintains an extensive broker network and market knowledge of each market in which ABC Supply has a facility or is targeting as expansion areas.
- Responsible for assessing environmental site risk and determining the need for Phase I and II site assessments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on, direct experience in real estate site selection, acquisition, development, construction, leasing, management, financing, and sales.
- A BA / BS with a major in Accounting / Finance, Economics, or Real Estate. JD or MBA is preferred.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Exposure to the evaluation and remediation of environmental risks.
- Excellent client service.
- Demonstrated success in building consensus among constituencies with conflicting goals.
- Highly motivated individual who can work with considerable independence.
- Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach.
- Willingness to travel up to a minimum of 10 days a month.
- Strong written detail and organization to effectively communicate with the Director of Real Estate, Regional Vice President, District and Branch Managers, and other team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint