- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 55 days ago
Strategic Business Services Pricing Specialist
The primary purpose of the Strategic Business Services Pricing Analyst is to create and maintain price contracts and programs for customers and vendors servicing the National Accounts.
This position will work with various NSC departments supporting the Director of Marketing and National Business Development, VP of Residential New Construction, Director of National Accounts, National Account Executives, Business Development Managers, and National Customers around the country, reporting to the Strategic Business Services Manager.
The candidate will have strong leadership, accounting, and analytical skills, and be proficient with all ABC systems. The candidate should be socially competent at all levels of interaction with branch associates, NSC support personnel, Branch Managers, District Managers, Regional VPs, Executives as well as the senior leadership of the National Customers and Vendors.
This position collaborates with other teams including Credit, AR, Sales, Branch operations, Accounting, and IT, assisting in special projects for ABC Supply.
- Create and maintain price contracts in Vendavo for use in ABC systems, AS400, and Agility
- Maintain records of price programs for customers and vendors
- Ensure price contracts are extended as appropriate
- Submit pricing schedules to customers as appropriate
- Point person for pricing inquiries for field and NSC Associates
- Generate customer sales reports
- Generate reports to support rebate processing
- Generate ad hoc reports of customer data to support internal and external customers
- Extract and manipulate data to provide analytics to understand the financial implications of proposed programs, rebates, incentives
Competencies (skills & abilities)
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, and three years of experience supporting customer programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including the use of formulas, VLOOKUPs, and pivot tables and the creation of templates
- ABC product knowledge
- Ability to use Analytics Hub, Answers Business Intelligence Tool
- Attention to detail and ability to meet project deadlines
- Team player with the capability to work independently
- Strong organizational, resolution, multi-tasking, and math skills
- Ability to quickly analyze and be decisive, while interpreting the needs of the internal or external customer
- Embrace ABC’s Core Values, Mission, and Purpose
- 401k w/match
- Life Insurance