- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- 355 Fillmore Ave
Buffalo, NY 14206
- 43 days ago
ABC Supply, the nation’s largest wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building products, is looking for talented, enthusiastic sales professionals who love to build relationships, promote great products, and deliver world-class service. In this role, you will sell residential and commercial building materials to contractor customers and strategically build new relationships with prospective customers in the industry. Outside Sales Representatives at ABC Supply have exclusive sales tools to enhance their success in business-to-business selling, and they have high earning potential.
ABC Supply is proud to be an employee-first company. In fact, we have won the Gallup Great Workplace Award every year since its inception in 2007, and Glassdoor has named us one of the best places to work in the country. Be part of a company that recognizes your talents, rewards your efforts, and helps you reach your full potential. At ABC Supply, we have YOUR future covered.
Specific duties may include:
- Cultivating and managing customer relationships
- Utilizing sales reports and other data to recognize sales opportunities in customer buying patterns
- Making cold calls to prospective customers
- Following sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective customers
- Following up with customers and providing solutions, should a service concern arise
- Providing training to customers and their teams on various product lines and services
- Assisting customers in the credit application process
- Connecting with customers to ensure that past due bills are paid and collect payments when necessary
Specific qualifications include:
- College degree (Business, Sales or other related field) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Specific industry knowledge, including both familiarity with product lines and the overall building contractor process, is preferred but not required
- Must have valid driver’s license, own reliable transportation, be able to pass MVR check, and vehicle insurance must meet company’s requirements
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Superior time management and organization skills
ABC Supply values hard work and dedication and rewards its associates with an excellent compensation package. In addition to a competitive pay and commission structure, Outside Sales Representatives receive a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage - eligible after 60 days, low out of pocket
- 401(k) with generous company match - eligible after 60 days, immediately vested
- Employer paid employee assistance program
- Employer paid short term and long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Vehicle allowance
- Expense account
$35-45k annually plus commission. Based on experience and qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
ABC Supply values diversity and we actively encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply.