- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 30 days ago
This position is a cross-functional support role at NSC Beloit within Driver Safety & Compliance department focused on data management, reporting, and analytics for the Operations Team.
This role will work indirectly with various department heads to assist with the accurate collection of data, generating ongoing reports, developing workflows on new or existing processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and using business tools to design solutions to effectively monitor Operations Department KPIs.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Data Management
- Support efforts to collect, cleanse, and maintain accurate data sets.
- Understand and document field name variations within datasets.
- Collaborate with Data Sciences, outside vendors, or IT to share data relative to Operations.
- Process Planning
- Support efforts to document and develop process workflows of new or existing business systems
- Participate in sessions with Operations Department Heads to understand KPIs needed to measure new or existing projects.
- Report Management
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly reports needed within Operations
- Provide support to team members who need training on report functionality, use, or troubleshooting.
- Use existing or new data to find opportunities for improving the efficiency of current operations and business processes.
- Participate in building Smart Sheets, Excel spreadsheets, or other business tools that assist Operations leadership to optimize business resources.
- Analytic background and skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Superior Organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate skill set in Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate skill set in Smart Sheet, Power BI, or Tableau