- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- 1 ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 45 days ago
The Manager of Master Data has the responsibility of leading all processes and developing the organization to ensure the integrity of the master data (Item, Customer, Supplier, and Location) for the ABC Supply Enterprise. The Manager of Master Data is responsible for strategy, governance, processes, and policy development to drive efficient and consistent master data.
- Creation and support of a Master Data vision, strategy, roadmap, and data governance across all ABC platforms and systems.
- Develop the operating model, team structure, and management processes that efficiently and effectively support the Master Data roadmap.
- Collaborate with Branch, IT, and Merchandising stakeholders to ensure data structure and model can support all technology platforms and analytics.
- Harmonize data across the entire enterprise to provide standardized information/reporting across business segments while still providing all needed details for each business unit.
- Develop metrics for all data activities to identify efficiencies and communicate benefits and outcomes associated with master data activities.
- Identify opportunities for integration with third parties including suppliers, customers, and other providers to provide the easiest and most comprehensive set of master data in the industry.
- Identify best practices and look for continuous improvement opportunities to efficiently manage all data in the organization.
- Manage the budget and identify resource needs for the department.
- Lead team of master data associates and develop team through effective coaching and training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 7+ years of enterprise data management experience and a minimum of 3+ years of managerial experience.
- Proven experience in establishing and delivering outcomes in a master data function across a similarly complex organization.
- Strong business acumen and capability to understand the nuance of data impact on the business.
- Excellent communication skills and a history of delivering results in a cross-functional organization
- Construction/Building Materials experience preferred.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage - eligible after 60 days, low out-of-pocket
- 401(k) with generous company match - eligible after 60 days, immediately vested
- Employer-paid employee assistance program
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays