- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- 3 ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 31 days ago
ABC Supply, the nation’s largest wholesale distributor of exterior building supplies, is looking for a Loss Prevention Project Analyst.
The primary function of the Loss Prevention Project Analyst will be to help maintain project documentation for different security devices. This position will work closely with the Loss Prevention Project Manager as well as third-party vendors.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Once camera and alarm installations are approved by the Loss Prevention Project Manager maintain vendor timeline through project completion.
- Assist Branches in ordering security equipment.
- Work with the Overhead Payables Department to make sure invoices are paid timely.
- Follow up through billing audit to make sure that new systems are brought online with security vendors.
- Arrange service for the field where requested by the Loss Prevention Team.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and research
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Must have strong time management skills and be able to complete all assigned tasks on schedule
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office - emphasis on Excel, Word, and Power Point
ABC Supply has won the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award Winner consecutively since 2007. Our National Headquarters are located in Beloit, WI.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace