- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- 1 ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 67 days ago
The Fleet & Facility Services Department is seeking a Fleet Supervisor to oversee a team, that works with 950+ locations on International & D.O.T. compliance and management of Fleet. Under the direction of the Fleet & Facility Services Manager, this Supervisor will assist in managing field support needs and coordination with other NSC departments, manage a team to ensure the company's fleet adheres to all relevant regulations and operates safely and efficiently. In addition, oversee that all regulatory registrations, taxes and requirements are completed.
Specific duties may include:
- Lead initiatives to improve operational safety and productivity
- Attend assigned and required meetings to help identify D.O.T. requirements that need to be considered and managed
- Work with International and domestic regulatory agencies and governments
- Improve process aspects for compliance and safety of equipment
- Manage elevated Field support needs
- Determine and detail any proposed revisions for operations review
- Provide field support when needed
- Generate reports on fleet performance, compliance, and safety.
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Respond to emergencies and unforeseen incidents involving the fleet.
- Manage key vendor relationships
- Publish applicable departmental Quarterly Reporting
- Develop and define budgetary requests for staffing, new systems or processes, and services
- Responsible for staffing decisions to include budgeting for growth, hiring, and disciplinary actions.
- Manage associate workload, schedule staff, assign tasks, approve PTO requests and submit payroll records.
- Conduct regular self-audits to identify and address potential compliance issues
- Providing administrative support, guidance and training to fellow associates and field
- Reviewing, identifying, tracking, and reporting on specific requirements submitted by field
- Answering phone calls and assisting with problem resolution
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the position are:
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office, Smartsheet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with time management and organizational skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in fleet regulatory management or a related field
- Proven ability to develop and implement safety protocols and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, transportation or related field preferred
- Able to prioritize, yet respond to shifting demands, and timelines