Digital Asset Enrichment Specialist
- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 36 days ago
The Digital Asset Enrichment Specialist purpose is to support ABC’s digital initiatives by organizing content (images, video files, logos, documents, etc.) This includes working with ABC vendors and third party providers to fill assets required for the support of ABC’s products on E-commerce and digital systems. The specialist will ingest, classify, organize, manage, maintain and secure assets in ABC’s master data management system (Stibo). The specialist is expected to work under direct supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines.
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Associate images and other digital assets provided by vendors or third party providers to ABC skus and product families utilizing spreadsheets and ABC’s master data management system (Stibo).
- Host conference calls with vendors to request imagery and assets for utilization on the web.
- Review image mappings for accuracy and use on the web.
- Gather assets from the internet when there are gaps that exist due to vendors not responding or third party services are not able to provide.
- Make edits to images in Photoshop as needed Crop, pad, retouch, and/or resize.
- Uphold image quality standards and specifications, ensuring images are optimized for the web.
- Work side by side with ABC data enrichment specialists and management to make certain e-Commerce experience meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Research products online and through manufacturer catalogs to become a product knowledge expert. Communicate with branch associates to gain further understanding of products.
- Utilize SEO principles to maximize our content’s reach.
- Support team and cross-functional objectives as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of Adobe family of products.
- Data entry experience and strong computer literacy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents.
- Ability to write business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, vendor contacts, and third party providers.
- Understanding of exterior building products and industry preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to the above knowledge, skills and abilities. The successful candidate will be able to self-teach by reviewing manufacturer’s websites, manuals, and documents and communicating with the field in order to become subject matter expert and better understand how to represent the products ABC sells ensuring a great user experience with E-commerce and other digital initiatives.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flex spending
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace