- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 41 days ago
This position is a cross functional support role at NSC Beloit within Driver Safety & Compliance department focused on improving the company’s ability to attract, train, and engage highly qualified associates involved in all aspects of customer delivery service activities.
This role will work directly with CSDS Manager, Fleet & Facility Services, and Safety Department to facilitate training of regulatory, and company best practices as it relates to completion of delivery service functions. In addition the role will interact with Education, Recruiting, HR, Risk Management, Region Staff, and Branch Associates.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Support efforts to attract qualified associates and candidates to delivery service roles
- Support programs to promote career paths for delivery service associates.
- Collaborate on ensuring that candidates joining the company in a delivery service career path successfully achieve placement.
- Ongoing training of new and existing company processes, new technologies, or state & federal regulations impacting delivery service activities and roles.
- Coordinate and support CSDS and National DSM Training efforts
- Develop and maintain compliance to FMCSA Entry Level Driver Training Requirements (Path to CDL)
- Maintain training Quick Guides and Manuals for delivery service associates.
- Participate in administering RODE Program, Driver Appreciation Week, Driver Round Table, and other similar recognition programs developed in the future.
- Collaborate on incentive programs for building a safety culture within the branch
- Establish KPI’s to identify drivers, DSM’s, and branches for additional training
- Identify effective coaching and discipline methods
- Provide feedback to applicable departments related to root causes leading to preventative training, education, or equipment improvements.
- Analytic background and skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Superior Organizational skills
- Intermediate skill set in Smart Sheet and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- CDL Class A or B license holder, or detailed familiarity with CDL Duties
- Travel approximately 25%
- Delivery Service Roles
- Associates involved in the functions of preparing, loading, driving, unloading, and completion of delivery tasks.
- Examples include: Drivers, DSM’s, Warehouse, Loaders, Helpers
- Delivery Service Processes
- Any process from the time the order pick ticket is printed until the order is delivered to the customer.
- Examples: CSDS, Warehouse (picking/packing), Will Call, CPU, Express Pick up, Pickup Lockers, Ground drop, Rooftop, Proof of Delivery, etc.
- Regulatory agencies setting mandates or rules that impact the tools, equipment, or personnel involved in competing delivery service activities. i.e. DOT, OSHA, NCCCO
- Company Processes
- Documented and undocumented procedures or processes that have been identified as best practices for compliance for regulatory agencies.
- Examples: Cargo Loading/Securement, Fleet Inspections, CSDS, Proof of Delivery, etc.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage - eligible after 60 days, low out of pocket
- 401(k) with generous company match - eligible after 60 days, immediately vested
- Employer paid employee assistance program
- Employer paid short term and long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
ABC Supply values diversity and we actively encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply.