Customer Support Analyst
- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- 3 ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 14 days ago
ABC Supply, the nation’s largest wholesale distributor of exterior building supplies, is looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join the Beloit Team.
This position is a fast-paced, cross-functional support role, which requires working knowledge of the following areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service Support, and Inventory Control.
Candidates that have experience within these areas are encouraged to apply.
- Monitor and provide support for multiple email accounts and phone lines
- Ensure customers, vendors, and associates receive timely and accurate support responses in adherence to company policy and procedure
- Research and communicate findings of customer payments, short pays, and cash application details to the proper department and/or customer
- Accept and Process Customer Payments
- Perform validation checks of uploads, file processing, and select Point of Sale
Reports Essential Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of Help Desk or Customer Service experience is preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills are required
- Experience with accepting large volumes of incoming calls and emails is preferred
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Self Motivated, Time Management, Detail Orientated, Thoroughness, Organized, and Research Skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel is preferred
- 401k w/company match
- Life Insurance
ABC Supply has won the Gallup Exceptional Workplace award consecutively since 2007. We offer a competitive wage and a great benefits package to eligible associates. If you are seeking a new and exciting opportunity and have the required skills and experience, we may have just the position for you!