- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- 3 ABC Pkwy
Beloit, WI 53511
- 20 days ago
ABC Supply has consecutively won the Gallup Exceptional Workplace award since 2007, with more than 800 stores, is currently seeking a qualified individual to join the Credit team as a Credit Processor.
Successful candidates in this role will establish effective working relationships with Branch A/R Associates, Branch Managers, Sales Personnel, NSC support personnel, and other CFS team members. Also, this position is responsible for establishing telephone relationships with Customers, and Credit and Collection personnel outside the organization.
- Call or write for Credit References, respond to requests for References
- Order Credit reports as directed by the Credit Analyst
- Process requests for new, job or COD accounts
- Obtain missing information on applications from customer, managers, or sales personnel
- Enter credit information into POS and CMS system
- Approve credit limits within proscribed authority limitations
- Advise Credit Analyst and line management of result of credit investigations
- Send appropriate preliminary lien notices as directed by the Credit Analyst
- Maintain all credit files
- Assist on special projects
- Prepare reports as requested by the Credit Analyst
- Other similar duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES (SKILLS & ABILITIES):
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience in an office or clerical position, ensuring a basic understanding of filing systems
- Written and verbal business communications skills required
- Must possess knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer.
ABC offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package for eligible associates.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace