- Job Id
- Job Type
- Regular, Full time
- One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
- 27 days ago
The Liability Claims Manager position is a high-profile role within the Risk Management team, responsible for leading efforts to continuously improve ABC Supply’s liability claims management programs, processes, and best practices. This position reports to the Director of Risk Management and collaborates with Safety, Legal, Human Resources, Operations, Division, and Branch associates, as well as third-party administrators to deliver high-quality claims outcomes.
What You Will Do
Located at our growing Beloit, WI campus, you will focus on U.S. claim management programs and services with insurers, third-party administrators, insurance brokers, and other service providers, as needed.
- Lead and develop a claims team of four, adhering to ABC’s core values of Respect, Opportunity, Work Hard-Have Fun, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Family, Give Back, and American Pride.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities.
- Ensure all claims management programs align with the overall business strategy and track progress through metrics and performance measurements.
- Coordinate and facilitate claims management activities with business, functional leaders, associates, and external third parties. Provide claim management process coaching and guidance to Division and Branch associates.
- Maintain regular networking with peer groups and stay current with industry trends and standards.
- Manage internal risk management information system utilization and related third-party vendor programs, agreements, and relationships. Hold third-party vendors accountable for the delivery of contracted services.
- Support the Director of Risk Management, with M&A-related activities as needed.
- 5+ years experience in risk management, claims management, or related field.
- Knowledge of multi-jurisdictional auto liability, general liability, product liability claim processes, and best practices.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and develop positive relationships.
- Developed a network of defense counsel, accident recreation, and investigatory service providers.
- A high-impact individual who is comfortable working independently and with all levels of the organization.
- 3+ years experience in claim management/supervisor experience.
- Demonstrated success in talent development.
- Experience with Risk Management Information Systems or Claims Systems, and self-administration claims processes.
- Passion for creating new and different - by simplifying, standardizing, and automating.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Associate in Claims or Associate in Risk Management certifications.
- 401K w/match